- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Nov. 8 and Mon. Nov. 14 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"New York Construction Workers Lunching on a Crossbeam, 1932" by Charles C. Ebbets
- This hand crafted stretched canvas, is a museum quality
reproduction of the original work
- Shipped to you finished and ready-to-hang
- Artist: Charles C. Ebbets
- Title: New York Construction Workers Lunching on a Crossbeam,
- Format: Horizontal
- Size: Medium
- Dimensions: 18 in. H x 36 in. W x 1.5 in. D (6 lbs)
- Art Layout
- Art Styles
- Art Deco • Modern Art
- Art Types/Media
- Fine Art Prints • Photographic Art • Ready to Hang Prints
- Height (Inches)
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.