- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. May. 7 and Fri. May. 11 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties are provided as follows:
limited lifetime warranty for all non-moving metal parts;
10-year warranty for Control mechanisms, casters, pneumatic cylinders, self-skinned urethane parts, and plastic shells;
5-year warranty for upholstery.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
CXO Executive Mid Back Chair in Black w Headrest
The CXO chair is the most comfortable task chair
in the world, period. The is ideal in a variety of environments and
sets a new standard for ergonomic executive task seating.
- Flexible dual ABLEX patterned weave mesh back and seat
- Offers a generous lumbar and pelvic support
- Supportive dynamic back movements
- Mesh allows air to pass freely
- Super soft, elongated polyuthrethane arm pads
- Vertical and horizontal lumbar adjustment
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back
- Waterfall seat design
- Intuitive easy grip side tension adjustment
- Synchronous knee-tilt swivel mechanism with built-in seat slide
- Infinite position tilt-lock
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment and tension control
- Energy absorbing dual density ENERSORB seat, lumbar and
- Breathable mystic 4-way stretch-knit fabric on seat, lumbar and
headrest for improved air circulation and comfort
- 2 in. mag wheel carpet casters
- Frame, arms, base and trim standard in graphite finish
- California fire code 117
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Chair base made from five prong die-cast aluminum with
- No assembly required
- Adjustable height: 47.5 - 55 in.
- Back height: 29.5 in.
- Seat height: 16 - 21 in.
- Back width: 22 in.
- Seat depth: 19 - 21.5 in.
- Seat width: 20 in.
- Overall Dimension: 29.5 in. W x 29.5 in. D x 55 in. H (79
- 4D armrests that allow user to adjust arms, up and down, in and
- Arm pad pivot or arm pad slide front to back
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards, GreenGuard Certified, e3
Level 1 Certified, Manufactured in North America.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.