- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Aug. 27 and Fri. Aug. 31 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Oak Frame Bariatric Guest Chair w Sled Base Medium Finish w Upholstered Back & Seat
Wooden Mallet's Dakota Wave Valley series
bariatric chair blends seamlessly into the collection and allows
you to offer comfortable seating to your larger patrons without the
stigma of mismatched furniture. This model features a 28 in. wide
seat and extra back and base strengtheners to easily support up to
800 lbs. Choose from dozens of stain and fabric combinations to
customize this chair for any décor or contact us to learn
about supplying your own fabric for a personalized look. Choose
this chair as part of our complete Dakota Wave collection of
coordinating lobby essentials.
- Pictured in Arch Slate fabric
- 1 In. thick solid Oak frame
- Extra thick seat and back cushions
- Tasteful contemporary styling coordinates with any
- Minimal assembly required
- Built with unique slide brackets, no tools are required
- Made in the USA
- Complies with California TB 117 fire code
- 1-Year limited warranty
- Seat: 16.5 in. D x 28 in. W x 14.5 in. H
- Weight capacity: 800 lbs.
- Total height: 19 in.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.