Oak Grandfather Clock with Raised Burl and Brass Accents
A graceful design and a raised burl feature give this grandfather
clock an attractive air, which is completed by an Oak finish and
the use of brass accents. The posts are reeded, with turned
capitols, and surround the central dial of the clock. An internal
light illuminates a fancy burl image.
- A gracefully shaped solid bonnet with a raised burl accent on
the front crown looks stunning in the Treasure Oak finish on select
hardwoods and veneers.
- Reeded posts with turned capitols surround the clock's dial and
a detailed embossed molding runs along the bottom of the front
- A functioning pierced moon dial with raised Arabic numerals,
decorative embossed center and corner designs compliment the
matching banded weight shells and lyre pendulum with 10 5/8"
(270mm) embossed center disk.
- A fancy burl image on the back panel is highlited by an
internal light and completes the ensemble and can be viewed from
the side glass panels and locking front beveled glass door.
- A triple chime cable driven movement plays Westminster,
Whittington and St. Michael's chimes and can be silenced through
the night with an automatic night silence option.
- H 83"(211cm), W 22"(56cm), D 13"(33cm)