- Standard Shipping as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Aug. 4 and Mon. Aug. 10 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- <li>Manufacturer's warranties vary by product.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Aluminum Portable Massage Table w Reinforced Construction - Alliance
- Light weight in a full size table (30 - 36 lbs.)
- High density multi-layer padding for longevity and comfort
- Exceptional strength – every table is loaded with 1400
lbs. before it leaves the factory to ensure it can withstand heavy
- Unlimited, unobstructed client access on all sides, from every
angle, whether you are seated or standing
- Reinforced construction using our patented
- Patented Uni Lock Closure System that's a snap to use and will
not mar floors or catch on linens like metal clasps; also will not
break, rust, or rattle
- Optional Quick Lock Face Rest and Arm Hammock for optimum
- Semi-Firm Padding: Two and a quarter inch multi-layer,
multi-destiny system for firmer support and comfort with easier
portability. Designed for the best balance of ligher weight and
comfortable support. We use semi-firm on our portable tables to
determine their published weights
- Finger-jointed Frame: Offers exceptional strength and
Aluminum Telescoping Legs
- Anodized leg extensions offer strong, smooth operation with
push-button adjustability for easy height transitions and
- Leg adjusts quickly and locks securely with bushings top and
bottom that eliminate rattling and ensure a perfect fit
- Engineer-specified alloys mean unsurpassed table strength and
- A costly upgrade on some tables, scratch-resistant
powder-coating on the legs, comes standard for easy to clean,
hard-wearing, practical good looks
- Provides unparalleled access all the way around your clients
with unique Y-bracing and aircraft quality, nylon-jacketed steel
cables that are pulled toward the center of the table and anchored
by the inverted truss
- You never have to worry about your knees bumping into cables,
whether you’re seated at either end or either side of the
- Your access is clear all the way around, for maximum ergonomics
and optimum body mechanics
- Available in various upholstery finishes
- Instruction Manual
- Top: Backrest Top
- Length: 73 in.
- Width: 27 in. or 30 in.
- Height: 24-34 in.
- Weight: 30-36 lbs.
The Alliance Aluminum portable massage table is your best choice
for a professional table that provides portability and a back rest
top. Easy adjustments that allow six positions and up to 60° of
tilt permit a greater number of modalities such as waxing, facials,
reflexology, acupuncture, etc., offered to a wider range of
clients, including pregnant women and those with sinus or cardiac
If you're considering adding light spa services or a wider range of
bodywork to your practice, this is the portable massage table to
rely on. Ally yourself with the company that gets you where you
want to go...get.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.