- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. May. 29 and Mon. Jun. 4 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided against defects.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Octavian Mielu 'Astronaut' Gallery-Wrapped Canvas Art
Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking
process for creating museum quality fine art reproductions. The
attainable excellence that Giclee printmaking affords makes the
reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece.
The result is wide acceptance of Giclee by galleries, museums, and
private collectors. Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an
artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides and is
secured to a hidden, wooden frame. Octavian Mielu was born in 1988
in Bucharest. Since he was a little kid, he remembers drawing on
his parents' apartment walls. He graduated with a degree in
management and marketing, but wasn't happy and returned to what he
loved to do. Mielu plans to open a real art studio soon in which to
reach a new level of art - fine art, with a different style. He
loves street art and pop art and tries to insert humor and sarcasm
into his works.
- Style: Modern and contemporary
- Subject: People
- Theme: A neon blue line drawing of an astronaut
- Assembled by professional framers
- Ready to hang
- Frame thickness: 2 in.
- Made in USA
- Art Layout
- Art Styles
- Modern Art
- Art Types/Media
- Giclee Canvas Art • Ready to Hang Prints
- Height (Inches)
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.