- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Feb. 28 and Tue. Mar. 6 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Olympic Bench with Dual Positions
Olympic bench with dual positions allows the
user to easily adjust the bench for flat bench press or for incline
bench press. Adjusting the bench for the inline position has always
been difficult due to the fact the users torso needs to slide
further back in the seat area, allowing the range of bar motion to
be at the correct position. The uprights are designed to allow
squats to be performed from the back side, while the bench press
option is not in use.
- Recommended max weight: 450 lbs.
- Warranty: Three years for frame, two years for pad, cable and
one year for popper pin
- Solid steel frame
- Pewter finish
- 50 in. L x 48.5 in. W x 34.75 in. - 52.5 in. H (139 lbs.)
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Height (Inches)
- Length (Inches)
- Garage • Gym • Home Gym • School
- Target Body Area
- Abs/Back • Lower Body • Upper Body
- Weight (Pounds)
- Weight Bench Type
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.