- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. May. 14 and Fri. May. 18 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A limited lifetime warranty is provided on frame, springs, and reclining mechanism.
Sleeper mechanisms are warrantied for 1 year;
cushions are warrantied for 3 years against loss of resiliency.
Upholstery is not covered under warranty.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Omni Power Lift Full Lay-Out Steel Base Chaise Recliner
- Assists the user in both standing from a seated position and
sitting from a standing position
- Raise and lower at a speed appropriate for assisting without
disturbing the user
- Large scale and heavy duty
- Comfort chaise seating
- Plush pad roll arm
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Durable steel seat box
- Unitized steel base
- The strongest, most durable base in the recliner industry
- Resists bending or wear
- Reclining Mechanism:
- Installed with noiseless sure-lock spring clips
- Strongest recliner seat box available
- No warping or splitting in this critical area (standard on most
- Direct drive cross bar ensures that both sides of the mechanism
operate together, in sequence, for longer life
- Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide
strength, comfort and flexibility
- Made of 71% polyester, 19% acrylic and 10% cotton
- Cleaning Method:
- Clean only with water-based shampoo or foam upholstery
- Do not over wet
- Do not use solvent
- Do not saturate with liquid
- Pile fabrics may require brushing to restore appearance
- Cushion covers should not be removed and laundered
- Pictured in Black Pearl
- No assembly required
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 45 in. L x 42 in. W x 46 in. H (144 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.