- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Oct. 25 and Tue. Oct. 31 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty for defects in material and workmanship is provided.
The natural wood color will fade and turn gray after a period of time exposed to sunlight. We recommend teak oil maintenance for every 6 month.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Plantation Teak Acacia Hardwood Tiles - Pack of 10 Tiles
Quickly build any unique outdoor living space by
simply snapping the deck tiles together without using nails, glue,
or a hammer. Snapping deck tiles (sometimes referred to as
interlocking deck tile) is a do-it-yourself product designed for
the average homeowner. It quickly makes a solid hardwood floor on
the patio, balcony, next to a pool or spa, or kitchen and bathroom
areas in a couple of hours. No hassles of building a deck the
conventional way. Most importantly, it is economically reusable -
just simply snap and unsnap the deck tiles on one floor and re-snap
them on another floor! You can build your floor within a matter of
hours - not days - and enjoy it immediately.
- 8 slats/tile
- Pack of 10
- Made of premium Plantation Teak Acacia Hardwood
- Pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable
- Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant
- Backed with unique plastic interlocking grid for easy
- Easy to remove, re-arrange and re-lay tiles
- Interchangeable styles to create patterns
- Wood slats permit water to flow through
- Plastic feet elevate for drying airflow
- 11 in. L x 12 in. W x 1 in. H (2 lbs.)
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Commercial Use
- OK for Commercial Use
- Teak • Wood
- Change Look In Hours • Easy to Install • Perfect Solution Fot Diy
- Reviewed • Top Rated
- Was this a gift?
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.