- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Oct. 25 and Tue. Oct. 31 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty is provided with the exception of the image intensifier tube, which is covered for 1 year.
Polaris Gen I Wide Angle Night Vision Monocular - 2.5x40
The Bering Optics Polaris night vision monocular
features fully multi-coated optics. At 200 yards the field of view
is more than 50 yards which makes it perfect for viewing moving
objects and hunting varmints. The integrated powerful IR
Illuminator enables clear viewing when ambient light levels are
low. The ergonomically designed Polaris has a durable body with
satin coating that makes it comfortable for extended operation. For
additional convenience, the device comes with the wrist strap.
Polaris features an automatic shut off when exposed to an intense
light source for longer than two seconds. This protects the images
intensifier tube from damage. This unique feature will not be found
in any other similar Gen 1 devices in this price category.
- Magnification: 2.5x
- Objective lens diameter (mm): 40
- FOV at distance 200 yards (ft/m): 162 / 49
- Focus range (yards): 1.5 to infinity
- Diopter adjustment (D): +/- 4
- Detection distance (approx.) (yard/m): 250 / 225
- Power supply options: CR-123 battery 3V (one)
- Estimated battery life w/out IR (hour): up to 60
- Operating temperature (°F/° ): -22 to +113 / -
30 to +45
- Water intrusion: Meets IPX4 rating
- Humidity: Up to 93%
- 7.09 in. W x 3.07 in. D x 2.36 in. H (0.95 lbs.)
- AC Voltage
- Specialty Eyepiece
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.