- FREE Standard Curbside Delivery (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. May. 4 and Wed. May. 10 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Portable Batting Cage
Coaches can make spring training and off-season
batting practice safer with this Portable Batting Cage. Bystanders
and players stay protected while they watch the batter at the
plate, as missed pitches and foul balls are easily absorbed by the
heavy-duty weather-treated EHT netting. Any player can step into
the batter's box without needing to adjust the cage thanks to the
extra-wide design that accommodates left- or right- handed hitters.
When practice is over, the pneumatic tires make it easy to move the
cage off of the diamond.
- 14-gauge, flo-coated galvanized steel frame provides strong
support for the netting
- Heavy-duty 3.5 mm weather-treated EHT netting keeps foul balls
contained for player safety and easy retrieval
- Extra baffle net hangs behind the batter to absorb missed
pitches and prevent them from bouncing back
- Extra-wide design accommodates left- and right-handed hitters
without the need for adjustments
- Lockable dolly lift system and pneumatic tires make it easy to
break down, move and store the cage after practice
- Baseball activity
- Extra width to accommodate left or right hand hitters without
shifting the cage
- Warranty: One year
- Made from 2 in. O.D. 14 gauge flo-coated galvanized steel
- Black and gray color
- Overall: 18 ft. L x 12 ft. W x 12.5 ft. H
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Black • Silver
- Depth (Feet)
- Height (Feet)
- Length (Feet)
- Official or Practice?
- Width (Feet)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.