- Standard Curbside Delivery (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Nov. 6 and Mon. Nov. 12 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturers' warranties of 5 years and longer are provided for NPS products. If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Portable Stage w Hardboard
- Products meet or exceed applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards
- 16-gauge high formed steel channel frame
- Legs open and close using only one hand
- Stages equipped with drop-in couplings that allow units of same
or different heights to be joined together
- Built-in ganging braces to easily connect multiple stages
- Exceeds 200 lbs. per square foot load bearing capacity
- Warranty: 10 years
- Made from 0.75 in. solid plywood core and steel
- 96 in. W x 36 in. D x 8 in. H
- 96 in. W x 36 in. D x 16 in. H
- 96 in. W x 36 in. D x 24 in. H
- 96 in. W x 36 in. D x 32 in. H
- 96 in. W x 48 in. D x 8 in. H
- 96 in. W x 48 in. D x 16 in. H
- 96 in. W x 48 in. D x 24 in. H
- 96 in. W x 48 in. D x 32 in. H
14-gauge steel tubing capped at the point of floor contact with
high impact plastic glide.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Commercial Use
- OK for Commercial Use
- Steel • Wood
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.