- FREE Standard Curbside Delivery (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Jul. 17 and Fri. Jul. 21 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided on furniture only. No warranty is provided for lighting, nautical, flight, museum, globe, or children's products.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Porthole and Notary Cabinets US yachtsmen (the
Morgans, Vanderbilts, Roosevelts.) visiting the Royal Yacht
squadron clubhouse at Cowes, England were surprised at the lack of
locker rooms, showers and docks. Even a bar was absent. In contrast
the cabins and staterooms of the visiting American yachts were
resplendent with grandeur. Fine interior upholstery and cabinetwork
were de rigueur. Cowes was an enchanted world, shining by day with
Brass, polished precious Woods and the flash of oars. Visitors and
club members danced by night on polished teak decks, sleeping
between silk in beautifully appointed cabins, enjoying fireworks
and fine cuisine. Two beautiful cabin cabinets, one with large
porthole windows, and one with fold-out drawer-fronts, are ideal
for bankers, navigators, presidents and authors. as well as
- Two beautiful cabin cabinets, one with large porthole windows,
and one with fold-out drawer-fronts
- 18.25 in. W x 36.5 in. D x 60.5 in. H
- Black • Brown
- 3 Drawers
- Floor / Freestanding
- Nautical • Traditional
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.