- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Oct. 25 and Tue. Oct. 31 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A one-year manufacturer's limited warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Portland Head Lighthouse Birdhouse
Portland Head Light is a historic lighthouse in
Cape Elizabeth, Maine sitting on a head of land at the entrance to
Portland harbor. Construction began in 1787 at the directive of our
first President George Washington, and was completed in 1791.
Today, over 220 years of, Portland Head Light stands 80 feet tall
and is visible for 28 miles out to sea.
- Red, white and black topped replica
- Fully functional
- Two nest boxes with 1.25 in. openings
- Removable back wall for yearly cleaning, drainage, ventilation
and unpainted interiors
- 11 in. L x 13.88 in. W x 20 in. H (5 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.