- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Mar. 2 and Thu. Mar. 8 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A one-year manufacturer's limited warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Post Lane Cottage Birdhouse
Out on the East End of Long Island, in the
affluent town of Quogue, you'll find summer houses just like this
one. A great, big beautiful wraparound porch and a western red
cedar shingled roof, including a turret, are the standout features
of this new Signature Birdhouse. Three hanging flower baskets adorn
the porch. There are two separate nest boxes separated by an
interior wall. A removable back wall, drainage, ventilation, an
unpainted interior and a 1.25 inch hole size will accommodate
wrens, finches, chickadees, nuthatches and titmice.
- Exterior grade ply-board for the walls, floor and underlying
- Kiln-dried hardwoods, pine and poly-resin for the details
- Western Red Cedar or Pine shingles for the roof
- Outdoor, water-based, non-toxic paint
- Dimensions: 12 in. H x 16 in. W x 12 in. D.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Bird Decor Feature
- Deck Mount • Decorative
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.