- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Nov. 24 and Thu. Nov. 30 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties vary by product.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Power Saving Back UPS RS System
The Back-UPS RS offers high performance
protection for your business and office computer systems. It
provides abundant battery backup power, allowing you to work
through medium and extended length power outages. It also
safeguards your equipment from damaging surges and spikes that
travel along utility, phone and network lines. A distinguishing
feature of the Back-UPS RS is automatic voltage regulation (AVR).
AVR instantly adjusts both low and high voltages to safe levels, so
you can work indefinitely during brownouts and overvoltage
situations, saving the battery for power outages when you need it
most. Award-winning shutdown software automatically powers down
your computer system in the event of an extended power outage.
Additional features like audible alarms, LED status indicators,
user replaceable battery, push-button circuit breakers and
plentiful outlets (including transformer-block spaced outlets) make
the Back-UPS RS the perfect unit to protect your business'
productivity from the constant threat of power problems and lost
- Multi-function LCD status & control console
- Power saving function
- Master/control power-saving green feature
- USB connectivity
- Lifetime $150,000 equipment protection policy
- Output power capacity: 1,000VA/600W
- 8 outlets-4 UPS/surge, 4 surge only
- AC Voltage
- Reviewed • Top Rated
- Small Parts
- Warning not applicable
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.