- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. May. 1 and Mon. May. 7 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty for defects in material and workmanship is provided.
The natural wood color will fade and turn gray after a period of time exposed to sunlight. We recommend teak oil maintenance for every 6 month.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Premium Plantation Teak Deck Tile / 12 Diagonal Slats
Design: The 12 slat design is our best selling
product since introduced to the market in 2007. In this design,
there are 12 wood slat diagonally pre-screwed into the interlocking
plastic base. This design provides a uniquely elegant look for any
outdoor decking projects, from small to large. Material: Our
products are made from teak grown in sustainable production
throughout the seasonally dry tropics in forestry plantations.
Plantation grown teak is not exactly the same with the old-growth
teak, which is reputable for durability, structural strength,
attractive appearance, and sanity smooth surface. However kiln
drying allows for sustainable, plantation-grown teak to perform
nearly on par with old-growth teak. Similar to the old-growth teak,
plantation-grown teak has a rich golden color throughout its grain,
and provides an elegant look for any outdoor wood products. It also
has a lot of natural oils that make it water repellent, insect
resistant, and suitable for use in exposed locations. The wood also
has the unique qualities of not rotting or accumulating rust even
when joined with metal. Quickly build any unique outdoor living
space by simply snapping the deck tiles together without using
nails, glue, or a hammer. Snapping deck tiles (sometimes referred
to as interlocking deck tile) is a do-it-yourself product designed
for the average homeowner. It quickly makes a solid hardwood floor
on the patio, balcony, next to a pool or spa, or kitchen and
bathroom areas in a couple of hours. No hassles of building a deck
the conventional way. Most importantly, it is economically reusable
- just simply snap and unsnap the deck tiles on one floor and
re-snap them on another floor! You can build your floor within a
matter of hours - not days - and enjoy it immediately. No glue, no
screws, or hammers are needed!
- Natural finish
- Pattern: Twelve diagonal horizontal slats per tile
- Box of 10 tiles, covers 10 square feet
- Outdoor covering for patios, decks, balconies, porches,
walkways, pools and hot tubs
- Indoor covering for garage floors, basement floors, and
- Pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable Premium
- Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant
- Backed with unique plastic interlocking grid for easy
- Fast snap-together installation with no nails, staples or
- Easy to remove, re-arrange and re-lay tiles
- Interchangeable styles to create patterns
- Wood slats permit water to flow through
- Plastic feet elevate for drying airflow
- Environmentally friendly Premium Plantation Teak from
- 11 in. L x 11 in. W x 1 in. H (2 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.