- Ships as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. May. 5 and Wed. May. 11 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Primo Baseball Left Hand Throw Glove in Burgundy
This Primo Series model, which was the first
flexible web that made the glove easier to squeeze. Glove with two
layers of the finest Italian Leather that work in tandem to create
a pocket built for performance at your position. Additionally,
position specific break points are strategically placed within the
pattern to allow your hand to close upon ball impact while at the
same time the inner palm and lining adjusts to the shape of the
outer palm to help absorb impact.
- Includes premium leather glove bag with embroidered patch
- Conventional back and basket web pattern
- Full grain Italian leather shell
- Oxblood shell and palm
- Direct embroidery
- Hand sewn welting
- 100% wool padding and lacing
- 100 lbs. tensile strength
- Utilizing dual core technology
- Position: Pitcher/Infield
- Level: experienced
- Warranty: One year
- Made from leather
- No assembly required
- 12.3 in. L x 10 in. W x 7.9 in. H (2.65 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.