- FREE Standard Shipping as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Oct. 20 and Mon. Oct. 26 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 7-year warranty against manufacturer's defects is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
RL850 RoboMower in Green
The RL850 is the new RL series Robomow® for
2006. The RL850 offers an upgraded software version for 2006. How
does it work? RoboMower requires a one time simple set-up, which
can be easily done by the consumer himself. A standard electric
wire is laid around the outer edges of the lawn and attached to the
surface of the lawn with pegs every few feet. The wire is connected
to a small battery powered current source called the perimeter
switch. Typically the wire will be covered by grass and become
unoticeable in a matter of 2-3 weeks. RoboMower recognizes the wire
using a special sensor and makes sure it always stays inside.
RoboMower is operated by pressing the green button on the unit. It
travels on the lawn in a systematic criss-cross pattern covering
the lawn several times from side to side to ensure that the entire
yard is covered and the grass is cut from several angles. RoboMower
is provided with an integral manual controller that is used to
drive the unit from the storage area to the lawn before operation
and back to storage after operation. The manual controller also
allows the user to use RoboMower as a manual mower in order to cut
areas of the grass that could not be reached in the automatic
operation if necessary. While in storage, the unit is connected to
a charger in order to recharge the battery. Recharging typically
takes 24 hours, so the RoboMower is ready to run the next day.
Typically, however, customers run the unit as often as they used to
cut their grass with a conventional mower, i.e. once or twice per
- Includes hardware improvements, weather protection improvements
and gear train improvements
- Easy to move
- Stores water
- Rechargeble battery
- Perimeter switch
- Robomover moves in criss cross pattern
- Suitable for lawns upto 10,800 sq. ft.
- Power management system
- Wire using special sensor
- Integral manual controller
- Made from nylon
- Minimal assembly required
- 35 in. L x 35 in. W x 12.50 in. H
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.