- FREE Standard Curbside Delivery (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Jan. 19 and Wed. Jan. 25 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable through 1/31/2017; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 5-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Rectangular Canopy Graphite Frame Patio Umbrella
Give your yard or poolside the look of a luxury resort with this
amazing free-standing patio canopy frame with rectangular
valance-style umbrella. Sturdy aluminum frame is versatile graphite
finish to enhance any outdoor décor. Choose from assorted
colors and options.
- Comes standard with ground insert base
- Pole and ribs all aluminum with textured, graphite colored
powder coating vertical pole teak wood
- Pictured in valance type and natural fabric
- 'SUNBRELLA' acrylic outdoor fabric, 16 stock colors
- Rectangular canopy with 10 ft. by 13 ft. side length
- Graphite color aluminum ribs
- 2 Years warranty on frame and cover
- Market: Fabric ends at the rib
- Valance: Fabric hangs over the rib
- Deckmount plate
- 10 in. Plate can be mounted quickly to any wooden sundeck made
of 2 in. lumber, or any concrete patio
- Umbrella support tube can be removed when not in use,
minimizing tripping hazard
- Plate is made of cast aluminum with a bright finish for maximum
- Freestanding offset base
- Freestanding 2-piece aluminum base
- Base requires 20 in. square concrete patio blocks with 2 in. in
thickness as weights (not included)
- Does not work with planter boxes as weights.
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Freestanding with planters
- Freestanding, welded aluminum base frame measuring 22 in. L x
44 in. W x 4 in. H
- Comes standard with a set of red cedar planters which need to
be filled with drain rock or concrete for ballast
- Filled to 2 in. below the the rim, the planters provide 400 lbs
(drain rock) to 600 lbs (concrete) weight.
- Minimum recommended weight is 400 lbs.
- Ground insert base
- Excellent for windy areas, mandatory for contract
- Lower section to be poured into concrete
- Presents a flush surface when umbrella support tube is removed,
eliminating any tripping hazard
- Beige • Brown
- Lift Method
- Span (Feet)
- Umbrella Style
- Cantilever • Drape • Market
- Umbrella Tilt
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.