- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Jul. 26 and Wed. Aug. 1 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties ranging from 90 days to 5 years are provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Ride Cycling Workstation
Work or exercise? Both activities are
monumentally important, but with limited time we sometimes neglect
the exercise part. Don't you wish you could do both at the same
time? Well, we've got you covered, friend. The WIRK Ride
Workstation lets you pedal your way to better health while keeping
your productivity high. Or, if tablets are your thing, simply prop
it up on the handy-dandy adjustable tablet holder to the angle that
works for you. The molded cup holder keeps your drink nice and safe
from your occasional clumsiness (is that just me?). The desktop
also includes molded handles and a fitness monitor that tracks
time, speed, distance, calories, total distance, and scan function.
The WIRK Ride has its name for a reason. The adjustable belt
tension exercise bike makes it easy to work your leg muscles and
elevate your heart rate. It has a super comfy padded seat and
backrest because we actually want you to use it! The seat height is
adjustable to fit your ideal pedaling position. It turns out that
sitting all day isn't good for you. Even if you are pedaling! So,
we've come up with a way to let you use the Ride as a Stand-Up
workstation as well. The desktop easily pushes away from the seat
by pushing up on the release with your foot and gently pushing
away. Then, stand up and get your WIRK on!
- Adjustable belt tension
- Textured pedals to keep your feet in place while pedaling
- Molded hand grips
- Workout monitor tracks time, speed, distance, calories, total
distance, and scan function
- Adjustable prop for tablet or book
- Padded seat with backrest and padded grips
- Standing or sitting desktop positions
- Desktop height in standing position: 40 in. - 44.5 in.
- Work surface: 17.25 in. W x 10 in. D
- Steel frame, padded seat and foam grips
- Warranty: One year on frame and 90 days on parts
- Black and gray color
- Minimal assembly required
- 37.5 in. L x 27.5 in. W x 45.5 in. H (54 lbs.)
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Height (Inches)
- Length (Inches)
- Target Body Area
- Lower Body
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.