- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Sep. 25 and Fri. Sep. 29 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Rock On Hands-Free Infant Carrier Rocker
The Rock On is a unique hands free rocker that
works with any infant carrier. Simply attach by adjusting the
straps and let the Rock On gently rock your little one to sleep. It
has a small portable platform that turns any infant car seat
carrier into a hands free rocker. Just place the infant car seat
carrier (with baby inside) on top of the platform, attach the
safety straps, and press "on". Rock On gently provides a rocking
motion which will help to keep baby content and soothed. Can you
believe that this item runs on 4 D-cell alkaline batteries for over
300 hours on just 1 set of batteries? No more rocking baby with
Mama's foot under the table, no more getting out of the car with a
sleeping infant only to wake them quickly as you enter the house.
Simply set the car seat carrier on your new Rock On and continue to
keep baby occupied. Do you remember driving around the neighborhood
to help your baby sleep? The "white noise" and gentle rocking glide
of the Rock On stimulates the baby's senses which promotes comfort
and security much like the family car. This will allow you to
accomplish the same effect without having to bundle up and go out
into the weather.
- Includes rocker base only, carrier/carseat not included
- Batteries not included
- Includes instruction and owner's manual
- Meets current federal safety standards
- Sleek and low profile design
- Easily fits into most regular sized diaper bags
- Works on 4D batteries
- Easy to clean and easy to operate
- Warranty: One year
- No assembly required
- 11.5 in. L x 12 in. W x 3 in. H (5 lbs.)
We endorse the recommendation of the American Academy of Pediatrics
that all infants and toddlers should ride in a rear-facing car
safety seat until they are 2 years of age or until they reach the
highest weight or height allowed by their car safety seats
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Baby Age
- Birth-6 Months
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.