Round Folding Plywood Banquet Table w Laminate Top
Supported with durable steel legs, this banquet table offers plenty
of options for gatherings, meetings and more. Round top features
plywood construction and a protective laminate finish in your
choice of colors. Simply fold and store when you're finished.
- Solid 3/4 in. thick plywood is surfaced with high pressure
- Sealed with a backing sheet and edged with vinyl T-molding
- Leg braces incorporate spring loaded, case hardened steel
detents for long life and fast set-up & tear-down
- Tops are reinforced against breakage with a square corner steel
- Extra thick, 14 gauge steel leg construction (EF Series) stands
up to heavy use without bending
- Non-removable, high impact plastic leg glides protect
When your table needs call for a high pressure, decorative laminate
surface, Midwest's EF Series tables are your best choice. We build
these high-quality tables with a plywood core so that they will
handle years of rough handling.
Plywood is light in weight, resistant to corner impact breakage
and strong enough to support heavy loads under constant use. We
support our table tops with the strongest steel channel frame and
the most durable and easy to operate leg components in the
industry. EF series tables will look good, while performing
flawlessly longer than any table you have ever owned.