- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Apr. 30 and Fri. May. 4 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
Safavieh - Red & Multi Color Jute Rug
Fashion meets sustainability in Safavieh's new
Organica collection of eco-friendly original designs hand-knotted
of 100 percent high-quality jute pile on a cotton warp and weft.
The biodegradable jute fiber specially selected for our rugs is
harvested from Cannabis Sativa (commonly known as the "true hemp"
plant) and is twice washed to soften each yarn before weaving.
Safavieh's trained artisans then brush the jute yarn to an even
more lustrous sheen before it is hand-knotted into organic floor
coverings of unrivaled softness and beauty. The Organica collection
is woven in India.
- Colors and patterns may vary as they are made in bulks and they
are not one set design
- Hand Knotted
- Made of Jute
- Made in India
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Ecofriendly Materials
- Rug Size
- 5'-8' Wide • 9'-11' Wide • Less than 5' Wide • Runners
- Rug Type
- Hand-Made • Indoor/Outdoor • Runner • Sisal & Jute
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.