- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. May. 3 and Wed. May. 9 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties vary by product and model year.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
AeroLite Sport Travel System in Pink
The AeroLite Sport Travel System from Safety 1st
has all the convenience features busy, on-the-go parents are
looking for and a comfortable ride that little ones will
- Ultra-compact, 1-hand fold 'n stand
- Child snack tray with SlideGuard® protection
- Rear-facing 5-35 lbs. and up to 32 in. in height
- Harness specially designed to fit smaller babies
- 17% More leg room than most infant car seats
- Multi-position canopy with mesh panel for breathability
- 1 Year limited warranty
- 34.10 in. L x 25 in. W x 41 in. H
We endorse the recommendation of the American Academy of Pediatrics
that all infants and toddlers should ride in a rear-facing car
safety seat until they are 2 years of age or until they reach the
highest weight or height allowed by their car safety seats
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.