- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. May. 31 and Wed. Jun. 6 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Sailing Ships at Sea Fine Art"Print
Katsushika Hokusai (1760-1849) was a Japanese
artist, ukiyo-e painter and printmaker of the Edo period. He is
best-known as author of the woodblock print series Thirty-six Views
of Mount Fuji (c. 1831) which includes the iconic and
internationally recognized print, The Great Wave off Kanagawa,
created during the 1820s.
- Illustrator: Hokusai
- Themes: Japanese, Asia, Boats & Ships, Boats-Sailboats
- Horizontal Landscape Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: Japan
- ISBN: 0-587-03294-4
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.