- FREE Standard Shipping as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Sep. 11 and Thu. Sep. 17 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Sailing Ships at Sea Fine Art"Print
- Illustrator: Hokusai
- Themes: Japanese, Asia, Boats & Ships, Boats-Sailboats
- Horizontal Landscape Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: Japan
- ISBN: 0-587-03294-4
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Katsushika Hokusai (1760-1849) was a Japanese artist, ukiyo-e
painter and printmaker of the Edo period. He is best-known as
author of the woodblock print series Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji
(c. 1831) which includes the iconic and internationally recognized
print, The Great Wave off Kanagawa, created during the 1820s.
- Art Layout
- Art Styles
- Japanese Ukiyo-e
- Art Types/Media
- Fine Art Prints • Giclee Canvas Art • Illustration Art • Ready to Hang Prints
- Katsushika Hokusai • Katsushika Hokusai
- Canvas • Paper • Wood
- Asia/Asian Inspired • Boats & Ships • Boats-Sailboats • Japanese
- Manufacturer SKU
- 03294-4_20x30 - Paper
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.