Science Lab Adjustable Stool w Hardboard Seat
Utility stools are affordably priced for lab and industrial use.
They're also versatile with steel frames, plywood seats and legs
that adjust for individual preferences or for the tasks at hand.
Excellent choices for training centers, student classrooms and for
- Round shape
- 14 in. Dia. seat with 11.5 in. Dia. masonite board recessed
into pan and will not chip or crack
- 0.63 in. O.D. foot rings are welded to each leg
- Four contact points at each leg for added rigidity
- Steel contains 30-40% of post-consumer waste (recycled)
- Meets ANSI and BIFMA standards
- Warranty: Five years for material
- Made from 0.88 in. O.D. 18-gauge steel tubing
- 14 in. L x 16.5 - 18.5 in. W x 31.5 - 38.5 in. H (12 lbs.)
- Assembly Instructions