- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Nov. 16 and Thu. Nov. 22 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Senior Coat Rack by Chad Griffith
The Senor Coat rack by Auburn University
graduate Chad Griffith. Re-purposed and re-imagined. The Senor coat
rack creates a new purpose for an antiquated device. Creating a
coat/umbrella/hat rack from a discarded oxen yoke eliminates usage
of virgin materials. The design of the rack itself was inspired by
the stereotypical thick and bushy mustaches often found on the
silver screen and the ranches and streets of today's modern west.
Adapting the steel rims of used carts for eyes gives the rack the
personality needed to create the look. Very little manufacturing is
required in the construction of the rack itself thus creating lower
manufacturing costs and a better market price point. The fun and
useful Senor coat rack pays homage to the resourcefulness and
usefulness of the materials and the original people who used them,
and likewise the residents of the rugged west.
- Each piece is unique and may vary from what is pictured
- 6 hooks
- Use Indoors or Outdoors
- Unique Home Furnishings Crafted From Reclaimed and Sustainable
- 28 in. L x 5 in. W x 12 in. H
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.