- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Apr. 24 and Mon. Apr. 30 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided against defects.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Shut The Box Game
This is a new game that is becoming more popular
by the moment. It can be played for fun or for money! The object of
the game is to get the lowest score for your round. There are
numbers 1 through 12 on the board. If an 8 is rolled then the
number can be shut off on the board or any numbers that add up to 8
such as a 6and a 2 or a 5 and a 3. The round ends when a person
rolls a number that cannot be taken of the board. If the person has
a 11 and a 9 left then their score is 20. If that turns out to be
the lowest score after everyone has taken their turn then that
person is the winner. The game is popular as a wagering game when
all players ante up a dollar or more and the winner takes the pot.
This is a great game for parrist.
- Instruction booklet not included
- Green felt with dice
- Made from stained finish wood
- 12 in. W x 8.75 in. D x 1.38 in. H (2 lbs.)
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Recommended Age
- 6 Years & Up
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.