- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Sep. 26 and Tue. Oct. 2 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided against defects.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Shut The Box Game
- Instruction booklet not included
- Green felt with dice
- Made from stained finish wood
- 12 in. W x 8.75 in. D x 1.38 in. H (2 lbs.)
This is a new game that is becoming more popular by the moment.
It can be played for fun or for money! The object of the game is to
get the lowest score for your round. There are numbers 1 through 12
on the board. If an 8 is rolled then the number can be shut off on
the board or any numbers that add up to 8 such as a 6and a 2 or a 5
and a 3. The round ends when a person rolls a number that cannot be
taken of the board. If the person has a 11 and a 9 left then their
score is 20. If that turns out to be the lowest score after
everyone has taken their turn then that person is the winner. The
game is popular as a wagering game when all players ante up a
dollar or more and the winner takes the pot. This is a great game
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Recommended Age
- 6 Years & Up
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.