- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Apr. 25 and Tue. May. 1 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided on furniture only. No warranty is provided for lighting, nautical, flight, museum, globe, or children's products.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Small Ironsides Model Yacht
If you are looking for a model ship with
tremendous appeal, look no further. Consider this: it's nautical;
it's an antique toy. It's built plank-on-frame. By its looks it
could be from the 1930s, granted, it held up well. Not too small
and not too big. Most of all it's a tremendous value.
- All wood, walnut finished, brass antique hardware, tea stained
sails, complete with stand and cast-iron original issue keel
- Made of Wood, Brass, and Cotton Sails
- Brown Tones, and Natural Color Sails Finish
- 39 in. W x 5.7 in. D x 33.9 in. H
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Brown • Natural
- Cotton • Metal • Wood
- Model Type
- Nautical • Traditional
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.