- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Jul. 25 and Tue. Jul. 31 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warrantis ranging from 1 to 2 years are provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Snow Melt Mat
- Includes bolt and nut combination for anchoring
- 500 Watts and 4.17 amps
- Durable brass plaque identifies presence of snow melting
- Warranty: Two years limited
- Made in United States
- Bolt: 0.25 in. Dia. x 2 in. H
In order to stay compliant with National Electric Code 426-13,
WarmlyYours Snow Melt Plaque must be purchased in coordination with
a snow-melting system. The code states that embedded snow-melting
equipment must be evident by the posting of appropriate caution
signs or markings where clearly visible.
- Durable cast brass plaque can be easily installed in concrete
or asphalt to indicate that the snow-melting equipment is located
underneath the material.
- AC Voltage
- Height (Inches)
- Length (Inches)
- 120 • 180 • 240 • 360 • 60 • 600
- Width (Inches)
- 24 • 36
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.