- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Jun. 28 and Tue. Jul. 4 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Collegiate Softball Pitcher Protector
Shield softball pitchers from injury during
batting practice using this Collegiate Softball Pitcher Protector.
The pitcher can focus on finding the strike zone without worrying
about getting hit by the ball, as the screen's pillowcase-style
polyethylene net takes the impact of potentially dangerous line
drives and bouncing grounders. When the team isn't using live-arm
pitchers, it's easy to use the screen to protect pitching machines
from being damaged, allowing the entire team to focus on
- Double polyethylene net protects pitchers and pitching machines
from getting hit by the ball
- Swaged joints provide additional reinforcement to the screen's
frame to keep it upright on the mound
- Pitcher's cutout allows easy delivery of softball pitches
without arms or the ball hitting the net
- Removable legs
- Activity: Softball
- Dual-sided design
- Squared frame
- Single pitching hole
- Warranty: One year
- Made from galvanized steel
- Gray and black color
- 7 ft. W x 7 ft. H
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Baseball/Softball Use?
- Softball Use
- Black • Silver
- Height (Feet)
- Polyethelene • Steel
- Official or Practice?
- Width (Feet)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.