- Standard Curbside Delivery (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Dec. 4 and Fri. Dec. 8 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Solid Wood Bed
Please keep in mind that natural wood must
breathe and is affected by environmental conditions. Expect to see
shrinkage or expansion and plank movement over time. These are
normal occurrences that will not affect the structural integrity of
the piece. With proper care, this solid wood furniture product
should last for generations.
- Metal to metal hook-on side rail fittings for easy assembly,
reassembly and long term durability
- Cross slat support system with adjustable center support legs
to add stability on uneven floors
- Standard 8 in. box spring recommended
- Roughhewn planks of varying depths are carefully sanded and
laminated to preserve natural saw marks and inconsistencies from
the milling process
- Hand finished with an exclusive process that uses stain, glaze
and a low-sheen lacquer to permanently seal the lumber in a freshly
- Medium brown finish that runs as dark as ebony where the glaze
catches or as light as caramel in some areas of the springwood
- Frame and panel construction
- Dowel joinery, tongue and groove joinery ensure structural
- Kiln dried wood for added strength and lasting beauty
- Side rail clearance: 7 in.
- Side rail height: 10 in.
- Slat surface height: 10 in.
- Footboard height: 19 in.
- Footboard depth: 5 in.
- Footboard clearance: 6 in.
- Distressed finish
- Transit tested
- Warranty: One year
- Made from solid pine and solid Acacia
- Made in Vietnam
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Bed Type
- Depth (Inches)
- Height (Inches)
- Metal • Wood
- Width (Inches)
- 65 • 79
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.