- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Aug. 23 and Tue. Aug. 29 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Southern Country 2 in 1 Charcoal Water Smoker Grill
Chimney-like design with a loose-fitting, vented
lid and tight-fitting doors creates a constant flow of new smoke
for maximum flavor. Smoke flow may be minimized, without
extinguishing the smoking source, by shutting all vents and only
allowing smoke to vent around hood perimeter. Slow cooking
feature allows for maximum flavor and moisture, perfecting a juicy
and tender product with less effort. Temperature gauge is for
reference only. Extreme temperatures or high winds may shorten or
lengthen the cooking process. A meat thermometer should always be
used to determine doneness. Reference cooking guide located in
manual or online.
- Interlocking base & body
- 351 square inches of usable cooking surface
- Two chrome-plated cooking grids with handles for two-level
- Stainless steel, 5.5 quart water pan
- Heat-resistant wooden side and hood handles
- Sliding access doors for checking & adding to the water
- Built-in temperature gauge
- Flavor channels direct smoke for maximum food and flavoring, as
well as add structural strength to the smoker
- Heavy-duty reinforced steel legs for extra strength &
- Removable ash pan for easy cleaning
- Converts to a charcoal LocknGo portable grill
- 37 in. H x 21.5 in. W x 25 in. D (23 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.