- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Sep. 27 and Tue. Oct. 3 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided on furniture only. No warranty is provided for lighting, nautical, flight, museum, globe, or children's products.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Spitfire Metal Model Aircraft
The legendary spitfire fighter plane was
introduced in 1936. The short-range, high-performance, single-seat
aircraft gained notoriety in defense against Luftwaffe attacks
during the Battle of Britain in 1940. As a mainstay of the royal
air force fighter command its speed and maneuverability were
essential to carrying out its missions across the European and
South-East Asian WWII theaters. The spitfire was beloved by pilots,
and in its many variants it served as trainer, interceptor,
fighter-bomber and carrier-based fighter during the 1939-45
conflict. Its iconic status among enthusiasts has held strong in
the ensuing years since its retirement from active service in the
- 24 in. L x 29.75 in. W x 6.75 in. H
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Height (Inches)
- Length (Inches)
- Model Type
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.