- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Dec. 8 and Wed. Dec. 14 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable through 1/31/2017; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Squat Bench Saw Tooth Rack
The valor fitness bd-19 saw tooth design offers
a variety of options from the beginner to the well-trained fitness
enthusiast. Optional settings include squat, incline, regular bench
and decline. Also included is a safety feature allowing the
concerned parent or weightlifter a little peace of mind, knowing
that in case of an emergency, there is always a safety mechanism in
place. The main upright beams are 2 in. x 2.5 in. tubing mounted on
2 in. x 2 in. base. The entire rack is seated on 4 rubber face
plates that add stability as well as protect your floor from
damage. Each peg can hold up to 5 Olympic size plates. Holding the
two uprights together are two cross beams mounted directly across
from the Olympic plate storage pegs.
- Includes two adjustable safety catch and four Olympic storage
- Rubber base plates
- 0.25 in. 12-gauge solid steel chrome saw tooth
- Warranty: Three years for frame, two years for pad, cable and
one year for popper pin
- Solid steel frame
- Pewter finish
- 65 in. L x 46 in. W x 72 in. H (135 lbs.)
- Height (Inches)
- Length (Inches)
- Weight (Pounds)
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.