- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Jul. 23 and Fri. Jul. 27 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties ranging from 90 days to 5 years are provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Stamina Products - Avari Conversion II Rower Recumbent Bike
Keeping your weight and fitness under control is
challenging enough without the added hassles of finding time for
the gym and fooling with outdated cardio machines. Use at home and
choose from two of the best low-impact aerobic exercises you can
do--rowing and stationary cycling.
- Includes owner's manual
- Smooth and quiet magnetic resistance
- Oversized, molded, adjustable foam-padded seat and
- Oversized aluminum seat rail and rowing beam for lasting
durability and strength
- Multi-function monitor displays speed, distance, time,
odometer, heart rate and calories burned
- Eight resistance settings
- Quick-change exercise modes
- Oversized foot pedals and adjustable foot straps
- Heavy-duty nylon rowing strap and foam grips
- Adjustable tension knob
- Thick foam-padded seat and foam padded rowing handle
- Improves cardiovascular fitness and total body strength
- Sensitive pulse sensors in seat handles to track heart
- Sturdy and steel frame construction with aluminum rowing
- Easy-fold frame for storage
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years on frame and 90 days on parts
- Made from steel frame and extruded aluminum beam
- Black and brushed aluminum finish
- Assembly required
- Folded: 34 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 56.5 in. H
- Overall: 74.5 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 34 in. H (96 lbs.)
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Bike Position
- Black • White/Off-White
- Depth (Inches)
- Height (Inches)
- Target Body Area
- Heart (Cardiovascular) • Lower Body • Upper Body
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.