- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Oct. 26 and Tue. Nov. 1 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Standing Arm Curl with Pivot Arm Pad
Most seated curl benches do not lower you far
enough to wedge the bench pad under your arms far enough, which
results in unwanted stress on your elbow joints. By lowering your
body down onto the arm pad, this will isolate your biceps as well
as taking the pressure off your back from sitting on a seat. This
allows the user arms to rotate upward as the bar is brought up to
the full position. A standing seat post allows the user to have a
little support as he/she lowers their body weight to help with the
- Recommended for up to 200 lbs. of bar weight
- 12 gauge solid steel frame
- High density, contoured pad
- Five position chrome arm rest adjustment for +/- 7 in.
- Three position adjustment bar catch for +/- 6 in. range
- Locking pull-pins for adjustments
- Warranty: Three years for frame, two years for pad, two years
for cable and one year for popper pin
- Pewter color
- Assembly required
- Frame: 2 in. x 2 in.
- Dual-layer arm rest pad: 14 in. L x 24 in. W x 3 in. H
- Five rubber base caps: 3.25 in. x 2.5 in.
- Overall: 44.5 in. L x 26.5 in. W x 48.75 in. - 56 in. H (60
- Height (Inches)
- Length (Inches)
- Target Body Area
- Chest/Lats/Shoulders • Upper Body
- Weight (Pounds)
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.