- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Mar. 28 and Tue. Apr. 3 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided against damages and defects.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Starter Hand Grips
People with strong grips tend to be strong
elsewhere. The gripping muscles pass through the forearms, the
wrists and into the hands, fingers and thumbs on both the front and
the back of the forearms. A strong grip is essential for strong
lifts, better injury resiliency and any sport where catching,
throwing, or lifting is involved. To develop a stronger grip, your
goal is to squeeze the gripper so that the handles touch together
and work up to multiple reps. Starting your grip strength routine
with these starter grips will insure a safe and effective way to
work up to stronger and more efficient grip strength.
- Hand grip strength is important for any sport in which the
hands are used for catching, throwing and lifting
- Durable chrome steel spring
- Black color
- 4 in. L x 5.5 in. W x 2 in. H (0.5 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.