- Ships as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. May. 3 and Wed. May. 9 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties ranging from 1 year to lifetime are provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Hallowell Workbenches take our rugged durability
to the workstation. Our industrial workbenches are designed to
withstand the harshest work environments year-in and year-out. The
nonconductive, splinter-proof top is 30% harder than maple. Layered
high density particleboard offers superior screw holding
- Includes legs, rear stringer and shop top
- Represents pinnacle of quality, strength and stability
- Laminated kiln dried hardwood top
- Face-glued to provides an extremely durable, attractive and
long lasting work surface
- Top and bottom layers are sealed to resist conventional
- Rear Stringer for lateral stability and acts like stop for
second bottom shelf
- Adjustable legs for easy adjustment of height and provide
- Warranty: One year
- Made from cold rolled sheet steel
- Midnight ebony color
- Assembly required
- Small: 48 in. L x 30 in. W x 34 in. H (123 lbs.)
- Medium: 60 in. L x 30 in. W x 34 in. H (145 lbs.)
- Large: 72 in. L x 30 in. W x 34 in. H (170 lbs.)
- X large: 72 in. W x 36 in. D x 34 in. H (199.6 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.