- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Mar. 21 and Tue. Mar. 27 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Stretch Sleepover Kids Sofa
This versatile "Sleep/Sofa" is not to be
confused with the competition's foam furniture. Rather, this sofa
is constructed using a mixed hardwood frame, that is then padded
with a polyurethane foam padding for greater comfort and durability
during use. It is then upholstered using a 7 oz. cloth in the
license or fabric pattern of your choice. One of the greatest
features of this item is the fact that the backrest can be
"unfolded" or pulled out, and then it becomes a 48 in. surface to
use as a sleepover when having guests stay overnight. You may use
with a sleeping bag on top, or sheets and blankets. The foam
backrest "rests" up against a wooden frame backrest for stability
when in use as a sofa. This popular item is one that is very
popular due to its versatility and use for many years to come. Age
range on this item can begin at approximately two years old, and
depending upon the size of the child, it can be used up to
approximately 7 or 8 years of age. It comes fully assembled and
requires no additional assembly whatsoever.
- Designed with a slightly rounded backrest
- Arms are generously padded and slightly rounded on top
- Plastic cushion glides on the bottom four corners
- Corners protect the fabric from wear and tear
- Recommended for ages 2 to 8
- Made from 50% wood, 25% polyurethane foam, 3% metal, 2%
plastic, 20% fabric
- Made in USA
- No assembly required
- 35 in. L x 23 in. W x 20.5 in. H (26 lbs.)
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- With Arms
- Seat Material
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.