Sunpentown Oscillating Tower Ceramic Heater w Built-in Ionizer & LCD Display
No matter what the temperature is on the outside, you'll stay warm
and cozy inside with the Sunpentown Oscillating Tower Ceramic
Heater. With a built-in Ionizer and filter, this one heater does it
all, even doubling as a fan during warm months. Handy remote
control and LCD display make this fan super easy to operate.
Whisper quiet movement and excellent safety features make this fan
an excellent choice.
Ceramic heat offers soothing warmth and the
safety of a low surface temperature. 120° oscillation provides
widespread heat coverage to gradually warm your entire room.
Built-in Ionizer automatically functions when unit is turned on.
Heat can also be turned off and operate unit as a fan. Features a
digital thermostat with LCD display and remote, timer and main
power safety switch (convenient foot switch for controlling the
main power without bending over). Elegant standing design will
compliment any room.
- Digital thermostat with LCD display
- ON/OFF timer, up to 7.5 hours
- Transparent cover with remote control storage
- Built-in air filter and Ionizer
- Doubles as a fan
- LCD displays ambient room temperature
- 70° oscillation
- 2 whisper-quiet comfort settings: High (1500W), Low (950W) and
- Main power safety switch
- Auto safety shut-off and overheat fuse
- Silver and titanium gray
- Cord length: 6 ft
- Ceramic heating element
- Tip protection
- Input voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Rated power (heating): 900 / 1375 W (Low / High Heat, no
oscillation); 950 / 1500 W (Low / High Heat with oscillation)
- Rated power (fan): 45 / 40 W (with / without oscillation)
- Temperature setting: 60 ~ 99°F (Auto mode)
- Safety: Power indicator light, Tip protection, Current fuses,
- Color: Silver and Titanium Gray
- Timer: 7.5 hours
- 8.7 in. W x 8.7 in. D x 23.8 in. H (8 lbs.)