- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Nov. 26 and Fri. Nov. 30 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- This product offers a limited manufacturer's 10-year warranty to the original consumer purchaser.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Teak Protector (1 Liter)
- To maintain the original color of teak for a longer period of
- Quick & Easy to Apply
- Fast Drying
- Lasts 4X Longer than Teak Oil
- Lasts 2X Longer than other Teak Sealers
- Prevents Black Spots
- Resists Mold & Mildew Growth
- Will Not Noticeably Darken Teak
- Solvent & VOC Free
- Teak Care and Maintenance. Teak is often misunderstood as being
a "high maintenance" material when, in fact, it requires virtually
no maintenance whatsoever and will last for generations to come.
You can DO NOTHING and in less than a year of exposure to the
elements Teak will naturally "weather" to a beautiful silvery gray
patina. Due to Teakwood's high oil content and density, the grain
will not "open" or split, which means the smooth, buttery texture
of Teakwood furniture will remain even after years of continued
exposure. The only maintenance recommended is an occasional
cleansing with a soft bristle brush, and mild detergent and water
blend. If you prefer the warm, rich, wood tones of natural teak, or
would like to " revive" already weathered teak to "like new"
condition, then we suggest a Teak Cleaner and Teak Protector.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.