- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Jan. 8 and Fri. Jan. 12 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 90-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Technical Trimmer with Self-Sharpening Tungsten Steel Cutting Wheel - Rotatrim
Technical trimmer is the ideal paper cutter for busy engineering
firms & drafting departments. It has a self sharpening tungsten
cutting wheel and is available in your choice of sizes. Steel guide
bar and aluminum clamp put you in complete control of any drawing.
ROTATRIM has earned an international reputation
for the highest standards of quality, design and manufacturing.
These award winning, British-made trimmers are durable, versatile,
precise and safe. Using only the finest materials, including
Sheffield tungsten steel in its blades, ensures that every RotaTrim
trimmer will provide a lifetime of service - backed up by an
outstanding 5 year* guarantee.
- Self-sharpening tungsten steel cutting wheel
- Cast metal cutting head and end supports
- Chromed steel guide bar, 1.5 in. square
- Aluminum clamping bar with automatic release
- 3 Pressure rollers and rugged gripper for secure clamping
- Aluminum baseboard, 11 in. wide
- Cuts in both directions
- Overload plate can be removed for bi-directional cutting of
- Factory set side rule
- Pull handle mounts to top of cutting head
- Baseboard extension rods for supporting large materials are
supplied with models 1550 and above. These removable rods slide
into the baseboard to extend the total depth to 28 in.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.