- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Jan. 2 and Fri. Jan. 6 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
The Best Damn Pool Instruction Book Period Training Manual
Ron Schneider is an active Certified Instructor
by the Billiard Congress of America. He is an instructor graduate
of both the Cue-tech Billiard Academy in Carrolton, Texas and the
American Billiard Academy in Garden Grove, California. While his
professional and business career as a pharmacist, drug store owner,
and chain drug executive and his family have kept him away from
pursuing the art of pocket billiards on a more serious level, he
has won countless tournaments in various states. This book is the
culmination of over 50 years of learning, playing, and teaching the
game of pool.
- The Best Damn Pool Instruction Book Period
- Published by Frederick Fell Publishers
- Two hundred and twenty-seven pages in a handy, portable
- Take it to the pool hall to practice
- This book has some great information on safety play, kicking
systems, banking, combinations, caroms, jump shots, and a host of
other professional techniques
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.