- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Oct. 31 and Fri. Nov. 4 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
The Black Widows Guide to Killer Pool by Jeanette Lee
Pool-playing legend Jeanette Lee "The Black
Widow," who wears only black during tournaments and devours her
opponents explains every aspect of playing to win, from holding the
cue to performing combination, kiss, and trick shots. Lee shows
wannabe winners of every level how to compete intelligently, lose
gracefully, win frequently, stay focused, and achieve goals in the
face of seemingly insurmountable obstacles. You may not become a
world champion pool player, but this book will help you be the best
player you can be." David Brenner, comedian/actor/owner of
Amsterdam Billiard Clubs of NYC. Jeanette Lee, pool player
extraordinaire, is also a model, an actress, and a motivational
- Hip, engaging guide to the game is designed to turn you into
the player to beat-in basements, bar leagues, local tournaments,
- Jeanette Lee is a natural, like Wayne Gretzky, Babe Ruth, or
- She has earned player of the Year honors from both billiards
digest and pool and billiard magazine
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.