- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. May. 31 and Mon. Jun. 6 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
The French 3 Panel Hand Painted Screen in Cedar
Hand painted screens start with a cedar plywood
frame covered in a cheesecloth material. Then layer after layer of
plaster is applied; each layer must dry before another layer can be
applied. After all the plaster has been applied several coats of
lacquer is put over the entire surface. At that time the artist
begins to sketch out the painting directly on the panels of the
screen and begins painting the design with water based paint. Once
the painting is finished a faux leather border is applied on to the
screen edges and held down with brass nails. Each one of these
screens has its own characteristics and is truly a work of
- 3 Panels
- Hand painted with faux leather boarder
- Cedar plywood frame
- Crackle finish
- 48 in. W x 72 in. H (50 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.