- FREE Standard Shipping as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Dec. 24 and Tue. Dec. 30 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable through 1/31/2015; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
The French 3 Panel Hand Painted Screen in Cedar
- 3 Panels
- Hand painted with faux leather boarder
- Cedar plywood frame
- Crackle finish
- 48 in. W x 72 in. H (50 lbs.)
Hand painted screens start with a cedar plywood frame covered in a
cheesecloth material. Then layer after layer of plaster is applied;
each layer must dry before another layer can be applied. After all
the plaster has been applied several coats of lacquer is put over
the entire surface. At that time the artist begins to sketch out
the painting directly on the panels of the screen and begins
painting the design with water based paint. Once the painting is
finished a faux leather border is applied on to the screen edges
and held down with brass nails. Each one of these screens has its
own characteristics and is truly a work of art.
- Hand Painted
- Cedar • Faux Leather
- Number of Panels/Folds
- 3 Panels
- Bedroom • Dorm Room
- Screen Height (Ft.)
- 6 Feet
- Flowers & Plants
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.