- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Jul. 26 and Wed. Aug. 1 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
The TherapyTrainer ArmCycle is the perfect upper
body Ergometer. The bike offers the highest quality magnetic
resistance in both the forward and reverse direction. The magnetic
resistance goes from 0 to 170 watts. It's quiet, durable and will
give you a fantastic upper body workout. The Multi-Grip Ergo
Handles offer Ergometer users the ability to target multiple upper
body muscles groups during workouts simply by changing the position
of the hands on the handles. These handles also provide the
Ergometer user a more comfortable grip. The Multi-Grip Ergometer
Handles fit the natural arches of a users hand for a more natural
grasp pattern. We gave the Multi-Grip Ergometer Handles to Physical
and Occupational Therapists to use here is just a couple comments
we've received from them. I feel that the baseball grips have
allowed me to be more creative with treatment options using gentle
resistance with patients recovering from shoulder surgeries.
Placing the hands of patients who are survivors of spinal cord
injuries in ergonomically correct positions around the ball grips
has enhanced their neurological recovery and improved self esteem
in those without grasp patterns.
- Sturdy Steel Frame and High Impact Plastic
- Ability to target multiple muscle groups
- Easier and more comfortable grasp for anyone doing upper body
rehab or workouts
- Multiple hand position options
- 16 in. L x 9 in. W x 16 in. H (25 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.