- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Sep. 29 and Thu. Oct. 5 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- 90 day Manufacturer's warranty provided
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Total Chef Single Induction Cook Top
The Total Chef Induction Cook top contains a
smooth heat-resistant glass surface. With an induction cook top,
the heating element only heats up when a pan is placed on it. Heat
is directly transferred to the cookware, and if the cookware is not
on the surface, the heating zone will not heat up. The Total Chef
Induction Cook top can heat up to 150-450°F, so it is perfect
for simmering soups and sauces, or broiling veggies or meats. This
powerful product uses just 1600 watts of power, and it reduces your
cooking time because heat is never wasted. The Total Chef Induction
Cook top will also help you save money, since it is 60% more
efficient than a standard cook top.
- Includes stainless steel work with clear lid
- Uses 60% percent less energy than a conventional oven
- Heats to 150-450°F in just minutes
- Safe and easy-to-use
- Transfers direct heat to cookware for optimal cooking
- Perfect for apartments and dorm rooms
- Make tasty soup, sauces, or entire meals
- 90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty and 30-Day Money Back
- 11.80 in. L x 15 in. W x 2.50 in. H (7.70lbs.)
- AC Voltage
- Total Chef
- Glass • Plastic
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.