- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Dec. 12 and Fri. Dec. 16 (Learn More)
- Holiday Delivery:
- Delivery by December 24th Guaranteed (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable through 1/31/2017; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided against defects.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Tournee du Chat Noir by Theophile A. Steinlen Framed Canvas Art
This iconic poster art is an advertisement for "The Black Cat"
which was a 19th century cabaret in Paris frequented by famous
patrons of the day. This colorful vintage piece by Theophile
Steinlen commemorates that period and is reproduced using a giclee
Giclee is an advanced printmaking process for
creating high quality fine art reproductions. The attainable
excellence that Giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction
virtually indistinguishable from the original artwork. The result
is wide acceptance of Giclees by galleries, museums and private
- Giclee on canvas
- Traditional style
- Subject: Vintage
- Format: Vertical
- Size: Large
- Canvas material
- 24 in. W x 32 in. H (7 lbs.)
- Art Layout
- Art Styles
- Vintage Art
- Art Types/Media
- Giclee Canvas Art
- Theophile Steinlen
- Height (Inches)
- Canvas • Wood
- Picture Sizes
- 24 x 32 Inches
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.